Request Your Free White Paper Now:
"Lessons from 2020 Annual Enrollment"
The latest offerings across Corporate America to inform your future benefit decisions
The fallout from the COVID-19 pandemic is putting new urgency on company benefits. As employees look to their benefits offerings, companies are responding in kind, by leveraging, expanding, and creating new benefits to answer the needs of their employee populations. Through our work helping employees understand and maximize the value of their benefit plans across Corporate America, we are seeing a number of emergent benefit themes.
In this eBook, you’ll find strategies on:
- Trends in the benefits offered during 2020 annual enrollment
- Financial wellness benefits
- Healthcare and mental health benefits
- Wellness incentive programs
- Paid leave
- Top questions Ayco’s financial coaches helped employees address during annual enrollment 2020
- Communications approaches utilized in the 2020 annual enrollment season
- Group education
The Ayco Company, L.P., d/b/a Goldman Sachs Ayco Personal Financial Management (“Ayco”). Brokerage services are offered through Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and Mercer Allied Company, L.P. (a limited purpose broker-dealer), both affiliates of Ayco and members FINRA/SIPC.
Offered Free by: Goldman Sachs Ayco Personal Financial Management
See All Resources from: Goldman Sachs Ayco Personal Financial Management